четвртак, 21. октобар 2010.

Job-Meetings

I am volunteer in the office of Junák- svaz skautů a skautek ČR. I'm part of a team for the international cooperation, and  I'll also participate in the preparations of Czech Contingent for the World Scout Jamboree in Sweden 2011. Job in the office is currently based on finding some international projects and news from the world of scouts, which must be on czech language, since it will be published in the magazine of scouts, Skauting and Skautský Svět.
About meetings, on Tuesday I was on the first meeting with cub scouts. Their club rooms are located in the small town called Zápy. I had a meeting with Wolves (cub scouts), and later with Firebugs (brownies). Children knew that I would come, and they were prepared to speak English, and it was great. And it was very fun, we played some games, little orientation, since it was the theme of the meeting. On Wednesday I was in the meeting with Rovers (age 15 to 26). Well-organized group of young people.As they entered their club room, they started with the game "Finding maps" . Of course, I joined them. It was great. After a few games, they started playing guitar. They told me that I am always welcome to come back, and now we can share our experience about scouts, also they can practice english, and I can learn a little bit of czech language. They invited me to come next Wednesday also, and I will, with pleasure.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар