понедељак, 11. октобар 2010.

Fascinating!

A week in Prague, and still all works perfectly.Public transport is still punctual and great, people around me are in the perfect mood, everything is going well.
There is one fascinating thing, which I learnt about people who live in Prague. They are so resistant to cold!
Even though 10 C they are walking in slippers, bearfoot, wearing shorts,... For example, when temperature in Belgrade drops below zero we become slaves of the central heating, while here people will porobably put one more sweater. Incredibly!  And one more thing that I notice, which I do not like, actually, is everywhere they go, they carry their pets, more precisely, their dogs. In trams, subways, restaurant,...For example, you are eating in the restaurant, and suddenly, there is a dog hanging around your legs, out of nowhere. That is what I do not really like, but I will eventually get used to it.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар