четвртак, 7. октобар 2010.

"Golden Prague"

"Prague is one of the most popular cities in whole of Eastern Europe. Its attraction is a 600 years old architecture, untouched during the wars. The city itself has been built along the river of Vltava and never seized to charm numerous visitors, photographers, poets,..." Yes! It's all true! Not that i've seen much of the city in past four day, that I'm here, but, as far as I've seen it's WOW. I'm fascinated. "Prague has excellent mass transportation system, with well interconnected buses and trams and high speed subway system." So, if I say: "I'm in the office in five minutes!" it is really five minutes! So punctual and so great!
It is indeed "The Golden Prague", as they say. You have to tour it and see it all. Luckily, I have a year for it!

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар