понедељак, 26. септембар 2011.

And on the end...

I came on the end of this wonderful journey. What to say and not cry. :(
It was a one year of scouting, activities, meetings, traveling, sightseeing, hiking, climbing, reclimbing, running, jumping, talking, laughing, crying (of course, I am just a human being), screaming, rolling up, rolling down, rolling deep (oh, that is just a song :P) and lot of other things.
I visited so many places in the Czech Republic, I met a lot of wonderful people, who were my support and my companions during the whole year. And I am very grateful for this. For me, this was, really great experience, I learned something new about people here, Czech culture, history, which, I must admit, I didnt know before, eh, man taught while alive. And Prague, actually "Golden Prague", fascinating city. All those parks, streets, buildings, bridges, gardens, and a lot of other things. For this one year, I think I´ve seen and visited, not everything in Prague, but I can say, enough. And now for sure I can say that I have my favorite park, street, bridge, garden, pub, beer (of course, I am in the CZ, I must :)), bench, tree, stone, path, ect. The best time of my life.
I would like to thank to my Hosting and Sending organization, for the support. And to all Czech scouts, they have made my stay more comfortable and relaxed. Thank you people. :)
And on the end, until next time, scout´s greeting ZDRAVO!

1 коментар:

  1. This is a great post! I go on Prague City Breaks every year and you can't beat the city's culture! it's amazing! everyone is so friendly!

    ОдговориИзбриши